Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas, Family, Friends, Fun and Idaho

Its been a fun couple of weeks. After Rich finished his finals we headed up to seaside to have an early christmas with my grandpa at his beach house. It was a lot of fun. He gave all of us t-shirts from the fire station.

My grandpa is amazing, he still passes the test at the fire station and is in better shape than I am! He drives the #1 fire truck in portland.

The boys got some crab from behind the beach house. Something we do every time we visit. Rich really enjoyed the fresh crab and smoked salmon!

I was excited to see my friend from high school sara. We are both expecting a month apart.

Here is her little girl Maily (10months) and claire.

On christmas morning we spent a nice relaxing day with my family, opened presents and had a nice ham dinner. I think claire enjoyed her first christmas.

After christmas we headed up to idaho to visit with Rich's family. It is so much fun to spend some time with everyone. Claire is having a lot of fun with her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents.


A couple days ago we got a surprise call from Jeff and Alicia, they came down to idaho for a quick visit. YAY! We got to see Alicia, sad thing was that Jeff was working so we didn't get to see him.

Here are me and alicia (ignore how gross we look) Alicia is due the first part of February.
And of course I had to put in a couple cute pictures of claire....



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh man Alicia is so big! I'm so excited for both of you.

Shanna Butler said...

I miss my little Claire! And you guys too :)