Sunday, November 20, 2011

ITS A LITTLE BOY! And LOTS of pictures....

This week we went in for our ultrasound. It was so much fun to see our little baby and watch all the little movements. After lots of motivation the baby finally uncrossed his legs and showed us we are going to have A BOY! Yay! We are so excited! Maybe some blue stuff will even out all the pink around the house.
We lovingly call baby number two "2pock".

This is how he was during most of the ultrasound. His feet were over his head.
Here is a cute yawn.
And a cute little profile.
Claire has no idea she is getting a brother but I think she will have a BLAST with him. They already compete for my lap and 2pock likes to try and kick claire. (I don't blame him, claire's elbows don't feel that good when they are jabbed into your side!) We are due april 12.

Here are some pictures of our cute little rascal. (just to warn you there are some naked baby pictures, but How can you resist when she is running around in only a necklace!)

Look at that face!
I learned she LOVES cream cheese last week! I made Rich this ( http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/04/new-york-cheesecake/ ) cheesecake. He was so happy! I am not a cheesecake person but actually really liked this one.

She is finally over her ear infection but is now getting a tooth! Hopefully she will be feeling better soon but for now she is so cute!



3 comments:

Logan and Ashleigh said...

WOOOO HOOO! That profile reminds me a lot of Claire...so fun to see another Butler Baby!! Can't wait for your little boy!!!

Rachel said...

Congrats on the boy. Love the necklace, I think we have a few just like it from the parade in Paris. MISS YOU GUYS!

Shanna Butler said...

So cute my Claire! Give her a hug from Aunt Shanna. And rub that belly for me :)