Monday, November 7, 2011

Ohhhh Baby, Baby!!

I figured it was time to put up some pictures of BABY NUMBER 2! I no longer can pass as just fat and we find out if we are having a boy or a girl NEXT week! I can't believe how fast time has flown by with this pregnancy.

This ultrasound was done at 10 weeks.

This pregnancy has been totally different than when I was pregnant with Claire. I don't feel that big yet, I have been pretty sick with this baby. With Claire I only threw up a couple times, with this one it was almost every day for at least a month or two. I have lost weight, but don't really look it. Hopefully I will start gaining weight to make the doctors happy. I am finally feeling back to normal and loving it! I have been craving all kinds of things where I didn't really crave things with Claire. We are so excited and nervous all at the same time, I really enjoy feeling a baby in my belly again
.
In other news Rich has been getting pretty busy with school. He has finals in a month and a lot to do!

Claire has been sick for a week and a half and REALLY, REALLY grumpy! I took her into the doctor today and she has a pretty bad ear infection in both ears. We got some medicine and hopefully she will feel better soon. Claire is 28.5 inches tall and 16.5 pounds.




3 comments:

The Wride's said...

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to read more updates! Looks like you guys are having a good time out there in Oregon!

Jimmy and Valerie said...

Congratsss!! yay for baby #2

Shanna Butler said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Claire in the pumpkins is so cute! Made my day