Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome to our home

A lot of people have been asking what are new place looks like. Well here are a few pictures. Sorry they are so dark I am doing this post after claire went to bed. I will post a couple pictures of our backyard later.

This is our living room
Our dining room
And kitchen
My most recent project. Tissue paper flowers. I have a brown thumb and kill everything. Im excited I found something that wont die! These are so easy and dirt cheep to make.
Claire's room. Its HUGE!
Our bedroom.
And HUGE closet!
Our laundry room. There is a lot of room in it. I love my new full size washer dryer. Thanks handsome. now i just have to clean this room, we are also using it as storage.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I would love to know how to make those flowers they are beautiful!!! You can make anything look nice Jessica!! Cute home, I hope you enjoy being closer to your parents.

Linda Butler said...

Lots of fun blogs, Jessica, thanks.