Monday, August 15, 2011

Painting the seminary room

My mom is amazing! She has been teaching early morning seminary for a few years now and she has been decorating the seminary room (a bedroom in my parents house) to go along with the theme of the year. Last year was D&C and she painted the room like Joseph Smiths log cabin. This year is Old testament so the room is Noahs Ark! We are having a little too much fun. :)

We spent last week painting ALL kinds of animals. The room looks like you are inside the ark.


I painted the giraffes. So much fun...


We have a peacock, zebra, turtles, birds, dove, giraffes, lions, panda, rabbit, hippo, dog, pink flamingo, snake, whales, fish, cow, elephants, tiger, penguins and camels. I think thats it. I will post pictures when we finish painting the animals.




Sara read claire a book while we were painting and gave her a chocolate chip cookie. She loved it as you can tell!


I will post pictures of the room when we finish.

No comments: