Saturday, July 7, 2012

Naughty Book

I have a friend who has a bunch of kids including 2 sets of twins. Her kids are always getting into trouble. The 2 year old set of twins and her 3 year old are CRAZY! She was telling me the other day about a naughty book. Where she takes pictures of the kids "activities" and puts them into a naughty book for the kids to look at when they are older and see what they had done. I LOVE THIS. I wish I would have started one when claire was about 5 months old because she has had quite a few naughty book worthy activities. I just might have to start now. 

Tuesday was just one of those days! I was making dinner and claire was running around my feet grumpy and tired. I started to smell poop and figured I would change her diaper in a minute when I was done with what I was doing. Claire got quiet (not a good sign). I turned around to find claire with her pants and diaper off and she was drawing pictures on the floor with her POOP!


I wish i would have gotten a picture of the drawing but I got a little distracted with getting everything clean! 

No comments: