Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I love my babies...

Dear Scott,
You are amazing! I am so proud of you! Thanks for sleeping all night last night. You slept more than your sister, who woke up before you today. Good job. Now lets keep this up. You are seven and a half weeks old and growing up so fast. I love every minute of your cute little face. 





Dear Claire,
You are getting so grown up! You will be 18 months old this week. Yay for nursery. You are learning so much every day. You always want to be doing something and if i would let you, you would live outside. Your getting better at being soft with Scott and you love giving him kisses. You love the weather getting warmer and being able to play in the pool. I love all your smiles and great big hugs! You make me and your dad so happy. Whenever dad gets home you want lots of hugs. 




You are starting to try to undress yourself. I have to keep pants on you at all times. The other day I didn't put pants on you right away and found you laying on the floor next to your diaper and a big puddle of pee! Your getting too good at taking your diaper off. The other morning This is what I found, you had your shirt half off...


2 comments:

Shanna Butler said...

Wow. We miss you guys. I can't wait to see you and the kids again. Congrats on baby's blessing today.

Kevin and Leonora said...

I'm glad Katelynn likes to get dressed, not undressed. Scott is adorable! Isn't crazy how fast kids grow up. I look at Katelynn and she is a little girl now, not a baby anymore.