Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Days!

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I can't believe it is already June and Claire is 6 months old and is growing up so fast. She makes Rich and I so happy. I love being a mom! Life has been a little crazy lately with a lot going on but it has also been a lot of fun too.

At Claire's 6 month appointment She weighed just about 16 pounds and was 27.3 inches tall. She loves to laugh at other babies and is getting better at crawling every day. (which means she is starting to get into things) She is so strong and happy most of the time and getting her first tooth! Claire is still not the best sleeper but I think she might be getting a little better, especially at taking naps.


I really enjoy my new job designing infographics. The topics are interesting and I have total design freedom. I pretty much just get paid to play, rich has been watching claire a lot while I work and it has been so much fun to watch them together. Claire sure does lover her daddy!

I am also way excited to say that I haven't been as tired lately! For months I have been feeling completely exhausted, and thought it was just because claire was anti sleep, but come to find out that my thyroid was way off and causing all kinds of troubles. Lame. Well, I am feeling a LOT better already, almost like a new person. Im glad my mom told me to have my thyroid checked.

In other news we have decided to move out of our apartment by the end of the month so we started selling off a lot of our stuff. We are pretty excited for the change but have a lot to do.

1 comment:

Susan said...

sounds like things are pretty busy. Where are you going to be staying for July?