Friday, June 24, 2011

And the countdown begins...

Its official I can count the number of days we have left in Rexburg on one hand. We are ready to get out of Rexburg but I think we might miss it a little bit after we are gone. For the first couple weeks in July we will be staying at rich's parents house during the butler family reunion. We can't wait to see everyone!

On other news, I have been packing, I feel like I have just been making more of a mess than anything. As you can see claire has been trying to help but instead is mostly getting stuck in boxes and is not sure how to get out by herself. I feel like Claire has grown up way too much in the last week. two of her teeth came through, and she has the crawling thing down really well now and she has discovered pulling herself up to couches, boxes, her saucer toy, her wipes box and anything else she can get her hands on. This means I have to watch her really closely because she likes to let go but doesn't understand that she will fall. She still hasn't figured out how to get down after standing up.





I also just finished another infographic for work today. I did it in record time (only 3 days)! I will probably post it later for all of you who want to know random fun facts about the fourth of july! Thank you Claire for taking a wonderful hour long nap today. I never knew I could get so much done in just an hour.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

They always do grow up WAY to fast. We just have to savor each moment! Looking forward to having you in Shelley.

suzanne said...

Isn't nap time heaven? It makes life soo much harder when they won't sleep. We are excited to see you guys in a couple of days!