Tuesday, October 16, 2012

2 little cuties

These 2 kids are just so cute! Claire does more with scott every day. I love it! They are best buds already!


I have to say these 2 are pretty cute too. We watched chase last week. 


We drove to my parents to watch conference. It was a lot of fun. Claire had a blast with all the people to play with too! In between sessions we skyped rich's parents! I loved all the talks and the wonderful family time. 


The kids played on the trampoline with grandma! 


She is so much fun!


Scott is now 6 months old! Scott is 15 pounds 11 ounces. He is ALL muscle. WOW, where has time gone? He is so much fun, and growing up every single day. He has the best smile in the world and can cheer up anyone. He laughs a LOT. He just got over a bad cold, ear infection, and 6 month shots. Hopefully that means more sleep for the both of us now. I love our pediatrician, she is so helpful and we are hoping that by the end of the week this boy will be sleeping more that 2 hour stretches!  If not the doctor gave me permission to call and cry on her shoulder. (which i might take her up on! Scott is very stubborn!)

Scott is very strong. I have a feeling he will be crawling soon. He can move around some and he has been sitting like a pro for almost a month now! I love this stage. He sits on the floor and plays with toys and watches claire for hours. Its so cute. He is also a pro at eating! Anything you hand him he will down. Baby food and crackers, cheerios and peaches.


Claire is so grown up and she knows it! She is 22 months old. We took the side of off her crib this week and she is doing pretty good with the change. She loves being able to get out of bed by herself in the morning. She does get up in the middle of the night every once in a while but goes right back down if you ask her if she is a big girl. She loves movies, dancing, playing with friends, nursery and coloring. Sacrement meeting has been a pain lately because she know that church means nursery. Her favorite snack is cheese and pepperoni.


Rich has been such a good help lately! I am so lucky! I love that man. He has a big midterm coming up next week so he has a lot of studying to do, along with another job interview for the summer! Exciting! 

This week I worked on a project for H & R Block and helping with a baby shower for my friend Alison who is having twins. It was a lot of fun. I made 2 cakes. A "Boy" chocolate cake with cream cheese mint frosting. (this was Alison's favorite) 


And a "Girl" chocolate cake with fresh raspberry swiss meringue buttercream. YUM! (this was my favorite) 



Here is Alison. Poor girl has a little over a month left! She is amazing!


2 comments:

valerie said...

I love the pictures with the Chalk, and those cakes look GREAT! and your kids are super cute! :)

Allison said...

yeah your cakes always look amazing!