Monday, October 24, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

On saturday we went to visit my parents. In the morning me and rich went on a wonderful date to the temple and afterwords we all went to the pumpkin patch.

Claire LOVED it and kept making this cute face... She was so excited.

She picked out a pumpkin....


To get to the pumpkin patch we road a little train to the patch, and road this ferry back. It was a lot of fun. Here is my mom, sara, claire and grandma!

And we carved the pumpkins.... Everyone did great!

Rich did the pumpkin on the end that looks like a football helmet.

I carved claire's pumpkin....

1 comment:

Susan said...

I want to go to that pumpkin patch with you, it looks like it has an amazing view and lots of fun to ride a train and a ferry both. I love how Claires hat turned out with the flower on it. I bet you could sell your hats for a pretty good profit. :)