Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

We had a great easter weekend! It started out making pies with my friend Ashleigh. It was so much fun, I love pie and hanging out with friends! I got my hair cut on saturday and the rest of the weekend we spent in Shelley with Rich's parents. On sunday Alicia took some family pictures for us. She is amazing. We had so much fun being outside in the sun for a little bit. I cant wait for summer!

Claire is growing up so fast and moving and wiggling more every day. She is 4 and a half months old. Almost 14 pounds and 25.5 inches long. She is so much fun!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Sara said...

holy crap jess!!! here is my list:
- hair. gorgeous!! i love it.
- full body shot picture of you holding claire's hands. her smile!
- picture of your legs and holding claire's hands. too much. the little legs!!
- claire. she's just so cute.
- all of you. i miss you a lot.
- we might visit soon.
- easter dress.
- rich being so proud (in a good way) of his girls.
- my best friend off and having her own family.

Amanda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!!! I can't get over it.
Claire of course gets cuter and cuter every day (or every picture I see of her)!
Alicia always does such a great job with pictures, I'm jealous!

Susan said...

such cute pics! I love your hair, it looks so good.