Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Best 2 years!

First we were friends that hung out in front of kensington eating popsicles....

Then we started dating....

Then we got engaged....

Then we were married....

One year later we were eating the top of our wedding cake....

And this week we celebrated our two year anniversary. We left claire with grandma and went out to eat at Olive Garden. The last two years have been amazing and now we have a beautiful little girl. We are excited for the years to come....

3 comments:

Sara said...

oh, I remember when you called me to tell me about this really fun guy Rich, and then your first date and that he was your boyfriend... (sniffle) Congratulations, you two! May the next two years be even better!!

Susan said...

Congrats on the 2 year mark. I remember many conversations with Rich about you during all of those moments. (they were all good by the way) So glad to have you as a sister. :) I love the family picture! It is beautiful!

Shanna Butler said...

Sniff, sniff. That made me a little teary eyed.