Friday, December 17, 2010

1 week old

Claire is 1 week old today and my sister Alicia did a photo shoot of her. We had a lot of fun even though she pooped all over and even peed all the way down my mom. I guess thats what happens when you do naked baby pictures. I can't believe its already been a week. Claire is so much fun, she is so strong and has crazy long fingers that grab onto everything. I love being a mom.
This is one of the flowers that her daddy brought to the hospital the day she was born.
This is the quilt that Grandma Butler made her.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Absolutely love the pictures! She is ADORABLE!

Shanna Butler said...

Well, I hope that beanie kept her warm. She is so adorable. Get some sleep Jess! We can't wait to see you guys and meet Katelynn

Logan and Ashleigh said...

Oh my word....PLEASE take my next baby's newborn pics! I am SO obsessed with sweet Claire!